Friday, August 8, 2008

Here it is less then 24 hours to the start. I can't believe how excited I am. I mean nervous, I can understand but excited? I'm definitely NUTS! The twins will be going to their mum and pops house for the weekend, so once they are safely with them Ken and I will head up to the Pocono's where we will be spending the night with fellow racer Amanda, who has graciously opened her door so that we won't have to either stay at a hotel or drive up in the middle of the night. Speaking of Amanda, I have her to thank for telling me about this ultra. I'm not sure I would be doing this right now if not for that. THANK YOU Amanda! I'd also like to thank my amazing friends from RA, 100 club, LLR and KR!! Without all the faith and support I may have quit. Last but not least I'd like to thank my amazing family, without you I wouldn't be where I am today!!! Love you guys!

This MAY or may not be my last post (depends on if I survive lol)

1 comment:

Chenille said...

Better not be your last post!!!!
You will not just survive, you will rock it!!!!
Good luck, and hope you get some good sleep in tonight :)